Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New painting/Drawing coming up!! Need your help.

Ok people i need your help please. I am about to do a new painting/drawing, i will give credit for inspiration to Amanda McCoy. We were out on the ministry and popped into a shop that has the cutest pottery garden in the back complete with water feature and cool bits and pieces for your garden,, ill take pics so you will know what im talking about.. anyway Amanda found these cute little round pottery birds. A Robin and a Owl, so i thought id like to be able do a picture based on those and Amanda. When i say Amanda it will be colour scheme that will reflect her..When i finish i intend to get a print done and gift it to her.


The picture is going to be 2 birds sitting on a branch, the birds will be decorative and one will be an Owl and the other a robin.. i need you to choose the robin bird i will number the sketches and can you choose the one you think will look better.. by leaving the sketch number as a comment.. thanks guys
below are some sketches and hopefully ill be able to upload the colour schemes for you too.


sketch..1


Sketch..2


Sketch..3


Sketch..4


Sketch...5


The owl close up..


The colour scheme.. it might change a bit !!



Look forward to your suggestions XXX

4 comments:

AmandaChristina said...

Hey Emily!
I love your sketches. I can't wait to see it when it's finished. And I can't believe I was your inspiration. I don't know if I've ever inspired anyone before!

And thanks again for the crepes this morning. I had lots of fun and they were delicious!

Love,
Amanda

Charlean said...

Hi Emily
I really LOVE your sketches, it is so nice of you to do this for Amanda. What a dear person you are, I am so happy to know you..

I really love them all, but numbers 1,3,5, and the owl are my fav's.

I think her favorite colour is teal, but I know she will love what ever you do...
Where is that cute little shop? ha ha..

Love char.

Unknown said...

lovin the owl and not sure what color yet :)

spierre said...

Hey Emily,
This should be a cool picture when you are done with it. I really like number 1 and 3 the best. But Im sure whatever you decide to do will turn out great!