Thursday, October 20, 2011

Busy busy busy

This will be a quick catch up, apologies for those who read on a regular basis, I will try to be consistent.


Aaron and I went to see Ryan Adams in concert last week. It was a acoustic session. Very intimate and really fun. A great singer, songwriter and musician. He was very funny too. It was in a small venue so it felt like a friend playing his music around a campfire. There was a lot of laughing and audience feedback. I recommend you listen to his stuff.


Jeff gave our public talk this week. Jeff is our brother inlaw. Married to Aaron's sister, Myra. Jeff also gave our wedding talk. We all went out for lunch. Mum, dad, Auntie Claudia, Grandma, Jeff, Myra and little Elliot. It was fun and good to be around family.


This weekend Aaron and I have been invited to the Zone Visit, we are very excited about that and then the weekend after we have our special assembly. Like I said very busy.

I am still pioneering. Trying to find work, I have one cleaning job! but we are doing well.. MY health is up and down. good days, bad days. Good weeks, and bad weeks. Otherwise Aaron and I are happy, in love and still feel like we are the luckiest people alive to have each other.

No comments: