Saturday, April 21, 2012

RBC

 I have been very busy with RBC this week and will be for the next few weeks.
I am on the Lathing and Stucco Crew for the local build down the hill at El Dorardo hills.

  El Dorardo Hills is where our big movie theater is and its a wealthy area.  Our nearest Shopping for clothes and nicer stores.

A double Kingdom Hall is being built.


We have had great weather and this week we have been putting up the Lathing. 

 
 Below is Amanda McCoy a single sister in the Spanish Cong in Placerville. She as one of my first friends here in Placerville. We got to work together for a few days.  Amanda is on a few crews, she has done RBC for around  5 years.


 Below is me. I am sitting on the scaffolding as we had to wait for one of the HVAC overseers to let us know if we had to undo all the work we had done. As they had put the wrong pipe in the ceiling and needed to gain access through the openings we had just papered over.


I will update you as the project continues as I am also on the tiling team.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

And you sure looked pretty with your QB hairstyle - French braids! So good to see you, we'll be back in a few weeks to finish low voltage.

AmandaChristina said...

Love it! :)