Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GOOD NEWS


Ive just sent out a bulk email to everyone, but id thought id document this in my blog. I am now a regular pioneer. I found out via a friend in the cong, someone has let is slip and she congradulated me. I had no idea what she was talking about and then she realized i didn't know and was horrified. It was ok i was just relived to find out.. A few minutes later i started to cry. A wave of emotion came over me. I had not just been accepted by my elders but the letter coming back was confirmation that i had Jehovahs approval to pioneer. Not for a mintue did i assume that because my elders has signed my letter was it a automatic approval. Jehovah makes the decision, i knew it was the one thing i wanted to do more than anything. However only Jehovah knows if im ready and my heart condition.

This new will have more significance to my UK friends than my friends here, only because they have seen me come back into the truth, fight depression, shyness and a whole mountian of obsticles to get to this point. Of course all done in Jehovahs strength, i know that i do not have the strength to do what ive done. I know this is still the beginning the test is to be balanced, to stay poineering, to improve my study habits to do daily Bible reading. This is not the time for me to think ive done it! im here.. but rather to pull my socks up and live up to the prividge Jehovah has given me..

The wonderful thing is dispite whats going on around me, the financail trouble we are having (losing our home) i am the happiest i have ever been, i have the feeling of calm and peace. Its like i have my own little bubble and there is a storm raging around but i feel SO SAFE! I feel safe and its the most wonderful feeling.
TRUST in Jehovah and DO NOT lean on your own understanding.


oh and this week promises to be a great week. I get to go to the annual pioneer meeting on Friday then its out Circuit Assembly Sat and Sun and then the memorial... all within a 7 day period... woo hooooooooo..
X

4 comments:

Charlean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlean said...

I accidentally deleted my first comment... I'm sorry....

I wanted to say... Hooray for you, I am sooooooooo happy that you are now a regular pioneer.. what a wonderful priviledge... I hope I can work out in service with you, my car is your car, my house is your house too.... ha ha...
congratulations... Our cong is being blessed with the pioneer spirit... how cool is that... :>)

Sandra said...

Congrats honey! you know Wood Greeners are proud! [you do realise your wood green for life]...we will still cause mischief for you, no matter how far you go!! :) xx

AmandaChristina said...

I am so happy for you Emily! I am so excited that you reached your goal and I am so glad that you are here and that we're friends. :) I love you lots and lots. :)