Monday, August 17, 2009

I Passed My Driving Test



So I took my driving test this morning at 10.30am. Claudia came with me and we drove around the "course", officially your not supposed to know the route they take you on but the instructors tell you and it gets passed around. I didnt take any official lessons i just drove when we were out and about.

To be honest the test is really easy, esp as its in a automatic. Even if it was Manuel the route is so simple.. Im just glad i can drive and get around now.. im happy

Here is a picture of our truck that ive been driving and took the test in,.. This isnt our truck but its exactly the same, except ours is dark grey.

2 comments:

Charlean said...

Yay, woo hoo, congratulations, good job... we all knew you could do it... bravo......

Myra 米兰 said...

Yay! Congrats! And Happy Anniversary BTW =)