Friday, November 20, 2009

Sick Day and Watching the Storm

Today I woke up with the beginings of a sore throat and a head cold so I decided to stay at home rest and cook good food. This sick day is much needed.

Another cool thing about today is its stormy.. Coming live from my porch amidst the down pour.. yes pple my first live blog... The rain is pouring the wind is....... well not so bad but the rains never stops.. We are at the bottom of a hill so all the rain water runs down the hill and into our little stream outside our house I have pics .. see below.. The cold air has penitrated my hoodie and I feel damp. But thats partly because I ran around taking pics for you guys and got wet.. Tootsie is under my blanket keeping warm..

I love this weather it reminds me of home. Which I miss very much folks, but ill be back before I know it and pining for the Californian mountains..


Back inside now.. my nose is running and the warmth is welcoming..



Above is the footbridge outside our house covered in ivy... and rain.


Rain coming down the hill pouring into little stream

Me keeping warm outside watching the storm.

1 comment:

Charlean said...

Hi Emily.... Lovely pictures, I love the rain more than any other season... I especially loved your picture at the end.. stay inside and keep warm ... :)
Luv XXX