Friday, November 20, 2009

Work !,,but oh how much fun.

I have finally started to find paying work. Its sporadic but here's hoping it will build up in time and with Jehovah's blessing.


My first source of income is teaching Art to adults and Children privately. I have one student called Braden who is 9 and a very good drawer.. Im loving it. I have another potental student who is a lady in her 50s I just need to set a date.

The project im very excited about is Shabby Chic Furniture. A sister rents a room in a Shabby Chic shop and has her furniture in it.. She has asked me to team up with her and she will put my furniture in there too.. Last night we went to the shop and re decorated the room.. We added my furniture and had a blast. Im loving this process. In fact I found a set of drawers for $5 did my magic to them and love them so much they are now my first piece of bedroom furniture..(below)


This part of her room in the shop below you can see a Jewelry box I made Shabby chic its on the left of the table.


A close up of the Jewelry box
This is the center of the room which I helped design. On the wall behind the light are my Headboard and Mirror set.



This is by the enterence the love heart sign is mine i found it cleaned it up and did the writing on it


This is a better view of the Headboard and mirror I did the designs on them.

Below on the desk is a small set of drawers I did all the detailing including the knobs

A close up of the small drawers


A close picture of the Jewelry box on the desk

2 comments:

Disney said...

Hi Emily, it's nice to meet you!! I can't remember exactly which site I got the code for the third column on my blog, but I think it was this one: http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/07/create-three-column-blogger-template.html

Good luck!
P.S. I'm glad you were able to get some money coming in! That place looks absolutely gorgeous!

Charlean said...

Where is this perfectly awesome little shop? How nice... good job... luv XXX