Monday, July 23, 2012

My Little Sister is Getting Married

Harriette my beautiful little sister is engaged to be married.  I met Andy for the first time in May when I was visiting Dad and Family.  It made me happy to see Harriette so happy.  When two people are in love, really in love its hard to hide.  Harriette and Andy are truly in love it makes you happy to be around them.  I know this because I have it and I recognize it in others.

SOooo to the exciting part. Andy posts this picture just before he and Harriette leave to go on holiday to spain. Harriette was blocked from this picture so only family could see it.

As you can imagine it caused quite a stir. He had gone to our parents house to ask for permission to marry their daughter. Mum was there too she took the photo.  That's how you can tell a good man, he does the honorable thing and asks permission.  Good lad.

Andy took Harri on holiday, booked a restaurant and popped the question. I'm going to let the photos tell the rest of the story.










Every girl deserves a moment like this.

So happy for you both.X


No comments: