Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Harriettes Wedding

My little sister Harriette got married recently. I was unable to be there as I am very pregnant.  I was able to see her getting ready via facetime and I called her during the reception where she stepped outside and simply gushed to me down the phone how happy she was.  It looked amazing, she looks so happy.  I cant  tell you the amount of times I teared up at seeing my little sister so in love, happy and beautiful.  I leven got to be in the video below look at my sister Madeleine holding the phone to the mirror while Harriette is having her hair done, and later there is a image of Harriette sitting in a arbor talking on the phone, She is talking to me.

Harriette and Andys Wedding





Harriette & Andy {Wedding} from Maureen Du Preez on Vimeo.

No comments: