Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Noah's Nursery

We moved last weekend which meant I could finally organize Noah's things and create his Nursery.

Most of the accessories are from my shower and things people have made. The blanket is made by Sarah Rose Lynn Beal, the penguins are made by Kristi Boswell Mollet, the grey blanket for the changing mat is from Leslie Clark Dykstra and the Elephants spelling Noah's name, the paper lanterns and the "you are my sunshine are all from Cmn Photos  accessories from my wonderful baby shower.
  
The Crib is from walmart. The lamp was from big lots. The frames are from Ikea and the art work I found on pintrest and is on my board "Nursery" I copied some using craft paper from Micheal's and others I photocopied and drew over.   The blank frame will have a picture of Noah once he is born.

This is just a wall in our bedroom as we live in a one bed apartment but its his space and it makes me happy to see it.











No comments: