Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Blog

Although this blog will remain my main blog I have started a new blog with the arrival of my son, called "Letters to Noah".

This blog is dedicated to my son and will be thoughts, events and lessons gleaned from being a new mum, each post will be in the form of a letter to Noah. 

Inspired by Kelle Hampton an amazing mother of 3. She writes with such love and positivity.  Her blog "Enjoying the small things" is a reminder to love each moment and each other.  I wanted to be positive too, but that doesn't come naturally to me, since becoming a mother I worry constantly, to the extreme! My son is such an unexpected miracle that part of me is afraid that this is too good to be true.  Instead of worrying about what might be and what could happen I have decided to create a place where I can recount my blessings, share the wonder of being a new mum and remember those special moments instead of letting them get drowned out by negatives.

If anyone has a letter to Noah, a memory, an introduction your welcome to submit.






No comments: