Sunday, March 1, 2009

101 things that make me happy


This idea was given to me by Amanda McCoy, its a positive exercise as we need to remember what we have in our lives that make us happy and think on those things more.














  1. The sound of rain on the car or window at home and imcomfy inside
  2. Long Car journeys at night and falling asleep.
  3. Hearing a stream or brook the sound of running water
  4. My dogs when i come home and they are always happy to see me
  5. I call it my smile, its a special smile my husband has when he is looking at me.
  6. Tea, a good cup of tea, my hug in a mug
  7. A skinny vanilla latte with 1.5 shots of sugarless syrup
  8. Early morning ministry with Amanda i love our time together,
  9. Finding someone with a responsive heart on the ministry.
  10. Giving a talk at the hall.. afterward i feel great.
  11. Car groups on the ministry 9 out of 10 times its fun LOL
  12. A good hair day.
  13. Dancing in my house to loud music.
  14. Singing to songs i know on a car journey
  15. Being silly with my sisters.
  16. Laughing with my sisters
  17. Cuddles
  18. Hugs
  19. Kisses from my husband
  20. Chocolate
  21. Flowers i love flowers
  22. Painting makes me so happy
  23. Taking a spontaneous trip
  24. Being able to fill someones need
  25. Giving a gift i know someone needs
  26. Being reminded im doing my best
  27. Talking about Jehovah
  28. A great talk at the meeting
  29. Studying with my Husband
  30. Conducting a bible study
  31. Swimming
  32. Pretty note paper and stationary
  33. Writing poetry,
  34. The act of writing
  35. Green
  36. The countryside, rolling green hills
  37. Emeralds
  38. Jewelery
  39. Waterfalls
  40. New clothes
  41. Handbags
  42. Sitting under the stars, stargazing.
  43. Sitting under a tree reading on a warm breezy day
  44. A good book i cannot put down
  45. Eating out
  46. Being surprised
  47. Red wine and chocolate
  48. Mint choc chip ice cream
  49. Recognizing a fellow witness that i don't know in a strange place. Reminds me of our spiritual family.
  50. Helping out at conventions
  51. RBC
  52. Being tired at the end of a productive day
  53. Taking a nap in the day
  54. Getting up early and being productive
  55. Colourful things
  56. Pashminas
  57. My friends telling me they love me
  58. How i feel after i have worked out at the gym
  59. Laughing till my side hurt
  60. Fresh linen
  61. The smell of the country side
  62. Smelling my husband, he always smells good.
  63. A clean organized house
  64. Cards from friends telling me how much i mean to them
  65. Giving Cards so people know i love them
  66. Being on a boat.
  67. Being on the back of the Harle
  68. A cold beer on a hot day
  69. Experiencing new cultures
  70. Traveling
  71. Watching a good film
  72. Art Nouvou
  73. Going to Art gallery's
  74. A knowing look between friends
  75. Trees i love trees they fascinate me
  76. Chilling out and having a good talk about love, life and the world with a close girlfriend
  77. Pouring my heart out to Jehovah
  78. Having Jehovah as my father, friend and protector
  79. Being loved, really loved.
  80. Being told im beautiful. Only a few people really see it. (My dad and my Husband are 2)
  81. Old Book shops
  82. My Lap top
  83. My Starbucks cup
  84. My Pjs
  85. My new curtains
  86. The sound of silence
  87. Being told im a strong person
  88. Feeling that what im doing is valid and others acknowledging the same
  89. Having a mani/pedi
  90. My wedding dress
  91. Tootsie always wanting cuddles
  92. My sisters cuddling me esp harry and mads
  93. The smell of schools
  94. A good memory
  95. Day dreaming
  96. A pen that writes really well
  97. My husbands laugh when he finds something really funny
  98. My husband when he is happy
  99. Snow
  100. Big blue sky
  101. My head hurting after learning new things

1 comment:

Charlean said...

Thanks Emily for sharing your 101 things that make you happy... it's good to reflect on happy things...
I think you are a beautiful young christian woman, with a lot to offer... I'm happy to know you... char