Friday, February 20, 2009

Text Comment


Txt comment
Your words will change others lives
that's the beauty of poetry...
regardless of our motives
when we share ourselves,
intimate parts of ourselves,
people are drawn by the brave
and courage is shared like the common cold.

The disease of the mind that we were gifted cannot be cured,
but helps the clear thinker,
the empty mind see a world beyond their own, and brings theirs back into focus.

Everything i write even and comment becomes a poem..
i cannot hold back
i cannot control the words,
only the count limits my flow and then i stop and draw a blank at the most inconvenient time,

I'm almost there.
I sound and feel like u,
my words echo your rhythm,
i feed off of your power and seduction,
as it melts from the page i absorb every drop,
luxuriantly drinking u in like golden dew your erotic verbs you have altered me for but moment.
Then i am me again.

1 comment:

Charlean said...

I read all of your poetry and I enjoyed it very much..

Then I went back and listened to you recite your poetry and it almost made me cry because your poetry realy touched my heart,in a good way..

Thanks Emy for sharing your self with us... :>)