Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sick so sick




I have been sick for a week now. I blame the pubic swimming pool, as clean as it looks all those germ ridden kids swimming around and running with bare feet has to be a festus breading ground. Im not sure festus is even a word but it fits. As soon as I started swimming I got sick.

For almost 5 days I didn't know what it was. I was off food, couldn't eat, nauseous and tired, even the thought of cooking turned my stomach. At first I thought it was my diabetes, then I thought I might be pregnant (I'm not). Finally on Friday I developed a sore throat and my nose got blocked, ran constantly and I had a constant headache. I must have been fighting some bug. Saturday night I got a fever and it broke around 3am. I slept on the cool leather sofa with the air trained on me and peeled my self off the next morning. I am still pretty wiped out, I have my appetite back and can manage small amount of food but I still get nauseous and I am still a little congested.


The sad thing is I missed the family cabin trip. I was so looking forward to having family time with GM, mom and dad. My sister Myra and bro Jeff and the little munchkin. I'm sorry we couldn't make it guys.

On the bright side, this is the first time I have been sick this year. Hopefully I have built my resistance up cause I'm off swimming again tomorrow I hope.

Last but by no means least. A wonderful thank you to my husband who cooked, brought me Ice cream and generally looked after me while I was sick. I love you hunX

2 comments:

Myra 米兰 said...

Sorry you're so sick! Hope you are well for the weekend! ;)

Charlean said...

I'm sorry you are so sick, I wish I had known so I could have brought you some flowers, and a hug... I hope you're feeling better real soon, sorry you missed the cabin trip... love you, c