Monday, June 13, 2011

UPDATE MOVING TO LONDON POST






Its two days later… From the day I wrote the post above. Today we had our meeting, I went out on the ministry and then I went swimming while Aaron cooked dinner. It was a beautiful sunny day, the pool cool and crisp, the sun on my back as I glided throuhg the water. There were a few to many kids for my liking but I found my spot and swam, tuting and sighing as they jumped in the pool were I was swimming and cut across me with out the slightest clue. It wasn’t so bad and I’m not quite that grumpy yet. I jumped in my car wearing my sarong and Capri’s and drove home, a huge smile on my face. A little later I decided to collect the post so I sauntered down my driveway still in my sarong, flip flops, and hair still wet from the pool. It was quiet not a soul in sight. It made me think I couldn’t do this in London. I cant enjoy the outside were my apartment currently is, but here I feel free. I love the space, the quiet, the fresh air.






On my cons list I mentioned that we probably would have to sacrifice the Harley, that was until we went for a ride today. I was reminded this is one of my favorite things for Aaron and I to do together. Riding through the forests, the smell of pine filling the air. A smell I will always associate with Northern California. I have decided that my research must include finding out how to ship our bike across. I think I could deal with city life if we could get on the bike at weekends and hit the road, riding through the English countryside would be amazing. Today California won out. Today I’m content and happy to be exactly where I am. I have a traveling feet so who knows where I’ll want to be tomorrow.

4 comments:

Green Robin said...

If you move to London you will regret it

Charlean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlean said...

If you move to London we will be very sad... http://charsbabycakes.blogspot.com/
my lost comment was deleted so that I could add my blog page for you... thanks sooooooooo much for the visit today, it made my day very happy.. XXXOOO

AmandaChristina said...

Just thinking about that makes me sad.