Monday, June 11, 2012

Blue Wall

Aaron and I have decided to do some painting with the permission of our land lords.  I wanted light blue and Aaron said it was to girly so he got to choose the living room and I choose the bathroom. Here is the wall with our new picture frames up. I have yet to get the picture together.  I like it. Hope you do too. More home improvements to come.

Hanging  pictures is always a nightmare but thanks to pintrest it was super easy and its straight.  I found this blog on pintrest and here the lady shows you how to hang the pictures. I used wax paper, a pencil, some tape as you need as least two lengths of wax paper one on top of the other, nails and a hammer. Then you lay your frames on the floor face down so you can see where the nail will be hung on the back and mark it on the wax paper. The ladys blog has pictures of how to do it.  Its fool proof, I did it!! caution, dont step on a frame and brake the glass like I did. I had spare glass phew!!
roost-home.blogspot.




2 comments:

Cierra said...

love this!

AmandaChristina said...

I love it! Can't wait to see it in person! I love the blue and the yellow and white together! Good choice! :)