Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lunch and thank you pintrest for being so awesome


Pintrest is amazing. If your on pintrest you will know I love it because I have so many pins. But its more than just pining clothes and houses I will never have.  It is actually  translating into real life. Here is proof. 

Lunch. 

Garden burgers (store brought) made with sandwich thins, Spinach, onions, tomatoes and mustard and a slice of swiss.
with
Jalapenos cheese poppers.  I found this recipe on pintrest. I love fool proof recipes. I did it and it came out great.  Light and fluffy with a little kick. I personally would add chilli flakes to mine for extra kick but they were very flavorful. Here is the recipe in case you wanted to make it yourself.


 Ingrediants


3 eggs
1cup of milk
1cup of shredded chedder
1 small tin of Jalapenos
1cup flour 
1/2 tsp salt

makes 12
 
Mix it all together. I used a fork.  Then pour mixture into cupcake of muffin pan. I used a cupcake pan and they were the perfect size. I greased mine with butter you can use pam.    Bake for 25 -30 mins at 400.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You thank pintrest and I thiank you. For finding and posting such a yummy recipe. You are awesome!  ツ