Saturday, August 18, 2012

Annversary Weekend

This weekend is our 4th Anniversary. We have a bunch of stuff planned to so. Gifts, home improvements, dinner and a trip to the coast.

So far I have given Aaron one of his gifts. ( he has 2 more coming)



And he has brought me flowers. So pretty!


I also went to the salon with a friend and got a mani pedi.


I had coral nails with gold glitter, and my ring fingers where just gold glitter. My toes are green/blue with gold glitter.




My Second gift for Aaron was one that I had made myself. It was inspired off a blog called The Dating Divas and stored it on pintrest,

It is called 52 reasons why i love you, made from a deck of cards and bound with book rings.  I distressed each card with sandpaper. (Cards brought from Walmart.)  Brought a hole punch and downloaded a template for the 52 reasons. I used my own font on word and printed them out. I then used packing tape to cover the paper i stuck on the cards to give it a finished look.  Aaron got very emotional and said he was very close to tears. He said it was the most thoughtful gift he had ever received. Wait to gift 3 I told him. 





No comments: