Monday, August 20, 2012

The Aaron Apprecation Project





Aaron's last gift was a group effort. I got the inspiration off of a blog i follow called The Dating Divas. (Go check them out lots of date night ideas). I wanted Aaron to FEEL how much I love him. But not just me, to know and feel that he  really is loved and valued by all his friends and family.

We dont often get the chance to let someone know just how much we love them.  I contacted his family and a core of friends that he had grown up with.  Everyone was on board. Letters and emails came flying in. I had to hide them and stash them away until the big reveal. Aaron has no idea this was going on.

Remember gift 2 brought him close to tears. Well this accomplished the task. I left him alone on a rock for a few minutes while he read the letters.  He was very overwhelmed with emotion and the letters made a huge impact on him.  Thank you everyone for your help. This gift would not have been possible without you.

It has the desired effect. He felt loved, he laughed, cried and smiled as he read them.

Here are the pictures.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! How awesome to be able to let someone know and feel how loved they are! Most of us are (loved) but dont always realize it! Very inspiring!