Monday, August 20, 2012

Surprise Anniversary Party



It was strange I had had not heard from any of my friends yet. I at least get a text, Sarah makes me a cake. but nothing. I was a little dejected to say the least.

Cody has been acting weird when he was bead boarding our bathroom and rushed off saying he had plans that evening. Hmmmmmm!

Then we got a  sudden invite for food and drinks by the Schoolers. No need to bring anything she said just your selves.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

We drove to our friends home, all the while I was saying to Aaron. Somethings up, our friends have been ignoring us, no one has even acknowledged our anniversary.  Sniffle, sniffle.

As we turned in to their rd there as a sign. HAPPY 4th Anniversary. I gasped "I told you, look" as I excitedly pointed to the sign.

We turned into the their drive way but all was quiet Hmmmmmm! maybe I was wrong :(


We where hurried to the middle of their orchard and that's when we saw the gathering. A beautiful table with friends and lots of food. It was amazing. Ill let the pictures speak for themselves. Click on images for larger viewing.




I loved the theme, travel it was super cute and the colors were perfect.





The food was so good Aaron ate meat for the first time in 8 months. I documented it. HA


 




We spent the rest of the evening in the pool the temperature was perfect and had so much fun. Music and jumping off the diving board.





We had the best time. Thank you guys.

No comments: