Thursday, December 15, 2011

Alls well that ends well!!!! Right?

So a quick update. We are going on our rd trip.. Yipeeeee.  Thanks to  my husband parting with a valued Item and a very good friend of mine buying a gift certificate for my cleaning  we have made some of our money back, and with planning and budgeting we will still be able to have lots of fun.


I am currently sitting in a Starbucks in  Sacramento waiting for the Stereo install guys to call me and tell me my car with new stereo is ready.   Music at last. A party in my car!!! wooo hoo..Im so nervous, I keep thinking some thing has to go wrong, and looking over my shoulder.

Tomorrow is D day.. We leave after work.

I will be posting as we make our stops along the coast with pics etc..

Bon Voyage!!

1 comment:

knitterbeal said...

Can't wait to have a dance party in your car! lol