Monday, February 20, 2012

OUCH!

Today I cut the left tip of my thumb off while prepping a juice for Aaron and I. It hurt so much when I did it.  It was a bleeder.  I panicked because It just kept bleeding and bleeding and would only congeal when attached to tissue, but it didn't want tissue congealed in my cut so I pulled it off, and that hurt real bad.  Finally when I burst into tears thinking I was going to bled to death because I just didn't know how to stop it bleeding and knew going to the hospital was pathetic and so i would die because of my pride,  Aaron got some cotton towels I had cut up and we used them. It worked and after a while the bleeding stopped.  It kinda threw my whole day off.  Plus I have been a little emotional if you know what I mean (monthlys)  No Zumba tonight so I will go Wednesday instead as I dont want to squirt blood over everyone.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

OUCH! I would probably have freaked and gone to the ER and wasted the money.
Not much solace, but all those good vitamins from juicing might make you heal faster. Of course, if you weren't juicing...let's not go there. Happy Healing.