Friday, February 20, 2009

POEM TIME

I Write alot of poetry and decided its time to inflict it on you my loyal readers lol..

KIND WORDS

I woke this morning afraid of the day, unable too move,
Staring at the sun soaked trees, how can a day so warm and gentle hold so much apprehension?

Your voice carried on the breeze, warm and comforting whispered to me,“our day is but a journey to the night, a place were we can dream”.

BELOVED

To long a day does dawn, I cannot keep longing for my loves sweet touch.
Night brings release till dreams lay bare my tortured soul.
Within layers of consciousness I do breathe a sigh, trembling at anticipations door.
Beauty! Seduction! Love! who temps my soul with promises turned to lies?
Anguish strokes my neck, lingering, haunting my heart, a thief stealing my tears meant for joy.
Bring this sadness to a close, show your fears and anxious sorrow will no longer crouch at your door.
A heart to weak to show the light I will guard and hold as mine for all our lives.

No comments: