Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bethel Visit

We got soaked on our way to Bethel, I am not enjoying public transport. Its smelly and crowded and takes ages to get anywhere. I miss jumping in the truck and going where ever I please. We arrived just in time for a yummy lunch of Asian beef and noodles.

This is breakfast with Tim and Michelle, a couple that are my good friends. It was 7am in the morning and still dark outside. Sarah, Lilly and Amanda joined us for breakfast too.


This is Simon, he is an elder in my old cong Wood Green. He is a very good friend and it was due to his kindness that we could stay in Bethel. He works in the planning department for Kingdom Hall construction. Simon paints and is a avid cyclist be biked the length of Britain 837 in 13 days.
We are hoping to have him visit very soon. Simon is pictured with Amanda ;)


Breakfast with friends.


Bethel bed in out room



Bethel flats we were in the pent house.

1 comment:

knitterbeal said...

Hey I loved "my" visit to bethel with you! Glad you're having a better time in London. It might snow this weekend, crazy stuff!