Monday, November 15, 2010

Old Friends

Below is Karen, Christine and I.. Karen's husband is the male figure behind her . Karen married a Canadian Brother a year after Aaron and I got married. We were all really close when I lived in London. Christine is now serving in the Bulgarian Cong and Karen and her husband are serving with the Russian cong.


From left to right. Jarrett is Karens husband from above. Middle is my sweetheart and on the end is Tiffys husband Jeff. This was after the opera and champagne.



Below is Jenny. Jenny and I were best friends when I was about 9-12 before we moved out of London and lost touch. We had dinner with her and her family, it was a wonderful night and I had fun seeing a beloved friend again.


This is Tiffy and Jeffy. Tiffy is from Kentucky. We became firm friends about 5 years ago when she was in London for the summer and she stayed with me for a bit. She is an amazing artist a gentle soul and one of my closest friends. Tiffy got married about a year ago to Jeffy and this was the first time we had met. Jeff is a complete sweet heart. It was his surprise to fly Tiffy to London so she could be here when we were here too. It was truly a reunion.




Natasha, or Tash is like a little sister to me. Her mother and I were best friends when I came back into the truth. Tash has been through alot and She is 16 and lives on her own is currently studying Fashion. It was wonderful to see her. .. I have so much love for her, her sisters and family.

No comments: