Monday, November 1, 2010

SFO and my travel buddies





We arrived at the airport nice and early. Had lunch as we were staving and then met Aarons cousin Brem and her Husband Issac flying home from France. We had coffee caught up and then checked our bags in, no problems we sailed through security and settled ourselves down..

We are about to board hence im being brief.

I have some travel buddies. Amanda, Sarah and Lilly here are some pics just before boarding.

Sarah is on the left in a red apron, lilly is next with the blue lolly, and Amanda has the hammer.. These 3 will be on my travels with me.




Here they are on my luggage in the departure lounge.




Here is all four of us..


Better be off now we are boarding.

2 comments:

knitterbeal said...

Totally love your travel buddies. Glad you made it there safe!

AmandaChristina said...

It's me! I miss you girl. Can't wait to see more photos with your little travel buddies. :)