Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bethel

Today I had lunch at Bethel and saw lots of old faces.

This is the front of IBSA



This is the reception where everyone is waiting for a tour. 

The literature desk where I went for Somali tracts

All the new magazines


Reception at Watchtower House

AnnMarie is a Scottish sister in the Bulgarian cong. A good friend who regularly sends me updates on life in London.  She works in the infirmary at Bethel.  Was great to spend some time together. She is so fun and bubbly love her to bits

Chris is a brother in my old cong Wood Green a good friend.  Hope he will come visit CA soon.

Luke and Naomi are two really good friends they work in translation and are founding members of the north London Somali language ministry group.  I have been invited to the first language class at Bethel tomorrow im so excited

Ryan is now a full time Bethelite he invited Chris and I to lunch today. Thanks Ryan.  Again sisters Ryan is single, likes walks in the park and star gazing hahaha kidding he is great and hopefully will come visit soon.

This is Michelle we call her "mini". Mini is a great friend, we have known each other for years. She is so sweet and has the most infectious smile and laugh.


Tim and Mini both Bethelites, love you guys so much  

1 comment:

AmandaChristina said...

Aww I am so glad you go to go. When we visited and were able to stay there I never wanted to leave! So glad you are having a wonderful time...but I am glad you are coming home soon!