Wednesday, May 2, 2012

LONDON

First day in London.  My sisters met me at the Airport half and hour late as they got caught up in a few shops on the way. They had banners and flags and a Hawaii flower necklace.  A mix bag of welcome home items but much appreciated.

I arrived tired but glad to off the plane. A short 10hrs I was in a row of 3 with a empty seat next to me. I had a window seat and enough space to relax.  I was on the top tier of the plane about 10 rows then first class in front of us.  They were very demanding and the stewards were running backwards and forwards all through the flight. We felt a little ignored.    They do pay over double for the extra attention. 

I watched we brought a zoo and the big year, but got bored with movies. Tried to sleep but couldn't, listened to classical music and played lots of solitaire. 

After the girls met me we dropped of the bags and went for lunch. Charlotte and I split a Turkish meal and there was enough to bring home for dinner.  It was so good to have Lamachin. Its a Turkish style pizza.  But very thin. 

I the started to feel really tired. Said good bye to Harriette and Charlotte came home spoke to Aaron on skype, took a bath and nap.

Slept for 2 hours. Spoke to Aaron again and had left overs with Lyds.  Watched a movie and went back to bed.  Slept till 5am got up spoke to Aaron before he went to bed and had breakfast.

As you can tell I'm Missing Aaron alot. 

Today I get to see my dad and I am going to surpise my spiritual mum with a visit and then its the meeting tonight.

Will post lots of pics tomorrow for now here is me enjoying Turkish yum

Miss you all and looking forward to coming HOME.  yes this isnt home anymore.

XXhugs


1 comment:

Myra 米兰 said...

Glad you made it there safe :)