Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Yiannitsarou's

The Yanitsarous are a family I have known as long as I can remember. On the way home I Antoinette called me while I was on the way home from Bethel.  I jumped off the bus caught one heading the opposite way and we spent the afternoon together. Antoinette and her husband have 5 children. 4 boys and a girl. her two oldest are in Bethel and the 3 youngest are home schooled. In the words of Alisha Keys "she is a superwomen, Yes she is". Her home is always open to the congregation. A hub of activity. I love it, reminds me of my family, noise, chaos but FULL of love. We had home made curry tonight it was so good. Reminded me of home and the way mum used to make it. Had so much fun being with them. Felt like home.       
This is Richard. Her second oldest who is at Bethel. Home with the family as he as been sick and was camera shy tonight

Ben is the forth in the family and a character, I couldnt capture the youngest Ashely as he was doing math and not a happy chappy

Jamie now a lovely young lady










No comments: