Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 2 juicing



Its Sunday and our meeting has been moved to 1pm.  I love it. I get to lie in and still have time to do my watchtower. Of course its also an excellent time to go out on the ministry but this morning i stay in bed as long as I can to avoid having to make a juice.

I finally get up and make a juice at 9.30am.  Sit down and do my watchtower.

Breakfast - Orange sizzler  (bg 129)

half a pineapple
half a honeydew
2 carrots
2 apples
2 oranges

this was so yummy just add some alcohol and bingo im on the beach.
 
I have been making my own juices and giving them fun names.  This morning I could not face a veggie juice so I made one that I knew would be really yummy.  I added carrots to ease the guilt of mostly fruit.

I took half of my juice to the meeting in case I was super hungry and it worked. Aaron stayed home today he was really suffering from caffeine withdrawals and had terrible headaches.  I came home from the meeting to find him tucked up in bed.

I brought a bunch of herbal tea as i read that its fine and helps with you water intake.  Aaron has been trying to persuade me that decaf coffee is ok too. I am not so sure so have a little research to do. But I think that herbal tea stimulates the release of toxins.   Whereas the body treats coffee like food and inhibits the detoxing process.  However if my research turns up that decaf coffee in fine to drink its party central here. 
Late lunch - Purple Burple  (2pm bg111)

1 pack of strawberries
1 pack of blackberry's (not good for juicing)
1 pack of broccoli
bunch of kale
2 stalks of celery
2 apples
2oranges

nice dark purple colour broccoli is the prominent taste here.. Aaron loves it i think its ok, less broccoli next time.
Its 10pm Im hungry and this is hard.  I just want to eat something.  (bg 90)



1 comment:

knitterbeal said...

Purple burple sounds tasty. Hope Aaron is feeling better today. Glad all the produce from the Korean market is working. Let me know if you go back. I wanna go! Their prices are amazing!