Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 4 & 5 juicing

Yesterday was a breakthrough for our juicing it was the first day I felt good and like my old self again. I felt juices giving me energy and clear thinking. I actually started enjoying things again.  Last night I had some steamed broccoli and a half a sweet potato.  It was the best.  I cant tell you when i last enjoyed a plate of steamed veg.  But now I did that I am no longer dying to eat something.  We have found a way of making our juice better. We add a lime or extra lemon.

Aaron has lost a total of 11lbs and I about 9lbs I think.  No cravings for fast food or sugar which is good. 

Tuesday 10th Jan
Lunch - mean green

bunch of kale
2 celery
1 cucumber
4 apples
1 lemon + rind
1 lime + rind
ginger

it was the best one so far. Tart as I added the extra lime and apple. I managed the whole juice.

 Wednesday 11th Jan

 breakfast - carrots n apples

6 carrots
2 apples
2 oranges
2' ginger
1 lime

yummy.. finally over my slump and taking it in my stride and dare i say liking it



So this might be my new morning juice.   The mostly fruit sent my blood sugar a little high making it more carrots helped.

Lunch today will be another mean green i think. I know I can handle that.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You got over the hump! Or the clump of carrots in this case.

knitterbeal said...

Glad things are going better!!